4 bedroom detached house for saleChelworth at St John's Walk, Hoylandswaine, Church Lane, Hoylandswaine, S36 7LW
- SAVE £30,000
- WAS £449,995
- 4 double bedrooms
- Detached garage & driveway
- Spacious open plan dining kitchen
- Separate dining room
- Useful utility room
- En suite to master bedroom
A STUNNING FAMILY HOME with space to relax and entertain. You'll find the STUDY AND LOUNGE of the main hall to the front of this home, through to the DINING ROOM WITH FRENCH DOORS to the garden. The IMPRESSIVE FAMILY KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM also has FRENCH DOORS as well as a PRACTICAL UTILITY ROOM. FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS, the house bathroom and MASTER WITH EN SUITE BATHROOM complete the first floor.
- Lounge - 5.05 x 3.8m (16'7" x 12'6")
- Kitchen/family/breakfast - 6.13 x 4.1m (20'1" x 13'5")
- Dining - 3.2 x 3.1m (10'6" x 10'2")
- Study - 3.01 x 2.85m (9'10" x 9'4")
- Utility - 1.6 x 0.9m (5'3" x 2'11")
- Wc - 1.6 x 0.9m (5'3" x 2'11")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.78 x 4.26m (15'8" x 14'0")
- En Suite - 2.08 x 2.56m (6'10" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.48 x 3.84m (11'5" x 12'7")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.55 x 3.02m (11'8" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.74 x 2.48m (12'3" x 8'1")
- Bathroom - 2.58 x 2.07m (8'6" x 6'10")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45002958.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_27. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.