4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodbridge at Warwick Gates, Harbury Lane, Heathcote, Warwick, CV34
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances worth £3,800*
- Upgraded bathroom with shower over bath worth £780*
- Flooring included throughout worth £4,000*
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom worth £1,300*
- Ask about Movemaker^
- Three storey, four bedroom spacious family home
- Lounge/diner with French doors onto the garden
- Large master bedroom with dressing area and en suite shower
- *^Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 15th January.
- Located close to Warwick and Leamington town centres
UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES WORTH £3,800* | UPGRADED BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH WORTH £780* | FLOORING INCLUDED THROUGHOUT WORTH £4,000* | FITTED WARDROBES TO MASTER BEDROOM WORTH £1,300* | PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE^ | CALL 01926 831431 TODAY! | The Woodbridge is a four bedroom family home. The ground floor comprises a spacious lounge and dining area with French doors leading to the rear garden, and a fully fitted kitchen. Up the flight of stairs to the first floor are two double bedrooms, a further single bedroom and the family bathroom. The spacious master bedroom is located on the second floor with a dressing area and modern en suite. | *^Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 15th January.
- Kitchen - 4.45 x 2.5m (14'7'' x 8'2'')
- Lounge / Dining - 5.65 x 4.6m (18'6'' x 15'1'')
- Wc - 1.7 x 0.85m (5'6'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.39 x 2.56m (14'4'' x 8'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.75 x 2.56m (12'3'' x 8'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.78 x 1.96m (9'1'' x 6'5'')
- Bathroom - 1.9 x 2.1m (6'2'' x 6'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.6 x 3.58m (18'4'' x 11'8'')
- Dressing - 2.1 x 2.5m (6'10'' x 8'2'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.9 x 2.5m (6'2'' x 8'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45002988.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_10. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.