2 bedroom apartment for saleAbingdon Court at Meadows View, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21
- fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room
- bathroom with stylish downlighters
- private parking
No need to save to buy your washing machine, fridge freezer oven and hob - it's all included!
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Thursday to Monday 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Adam
Meadows View is nestled near the centre of Eastbourne with easy access to schools, shopping and other local amenities. A few miles west are the famous South Downs creating easy access to stunning views and breath taking countryside.
With great transport links by road and rail, the centre of London is under 90 minutes away by rail and Brighton is only 30 minutes by road, making Meadows View the perfect location for city and coastal living.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EEAKD-E2B687_2_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Eastern . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.