4 bedroom terraced house for saleOakham at Imagine Park, Speke Hall Avenue, Speke, Liverpool, L24
- En suite for extra privacy
- Stylish fitted kitchen
- Ready in Spring 2017
- Excellent range of schools nearby
- Great commuter links
- Easy access to motorway
- Quality range of home styles
This is a FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME with a SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINING AREA with LOVELY FRENCH DOORS opening out to the rear garden, a STYLISH FITTED KITCHEN and useful WC all on the ground floor. Upstairs you will find TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS with an EN SUITE to the master, TWO SINGLE BEDROOMS and the FAMILY BATHROOM, making this the ideal choice for growing families.
- Lounge/dining Room - 5.66 x 4.63m (18'7" x 15'2")
- Kitchen - 4.2 x 2.45m (13'9" x 8'0")
- Wc - 1.51 x 0.96m (4'11" x 3'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.88 x 2.53m (12'9" x 8'3")
- Ensuite - 1.34 x 2.52m (4'5" x 8'3")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.39 x 2.52m (11'1" x 8'3")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.16 x 2.01m (10'5" x 6'7")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.09 x 2.01m (10'2" x 6'7")
- Bathroom - 2.53 x 1.7m (8'3" x 5'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45022677.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.