2 bedroom apartment for saleMalton at Whittington Park, Longford Lane, Longford, Gloucester, GL2
- Upgraded kitchen
- £8,099 deposit with Help to Buy
- Second floor apartment
- En suite
- Parking space
- Show Homes now open
- Less than 2 miles to the centre to Gloucester
- Close to the M5
- 8 miles to Cheltenham
Relax in the SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM, which comes complete with EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM and ample space for wardrobes, in this beautiful SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT.
You'll find this modern home PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING friends and family thanks to its OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE AND DINING AREA. And with a good-sized SECOND BEDROOM you'll always have a place for guests to stay.
- Kitchen - 3.75 x 2.13m (12'3'' x 6'11'')
- Lounge / Dining - 3.9 x 3.51m (12'9'' x 11'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.54 x 2.9m (14'10'' x 9'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.26 x 1.82m (7'4'' x 5'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.58 x 2.79m (11'8'' x 9'1'')
- Bathroom - 2.21 x 2.04m (7'3'' x 6'8'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45022809.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.