5 bedroom detached house for saleTANTALLON at Parklands, Coltswood Road, Coatbridge, ML5 2AB
- Part Exchange available
- Detached family home
- Kitchen/dining/family room
- Single detached garage
- Study/bedroom 5
- Utility room
- En suite
- Excellent transport links to Glasgow
- A range of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Establish street layouts.
The Tantallon is a beautiful five bed home offering open-plan kitchen and dining room with family area and glazed bay opening onto the rear garden. Ground floor includes an adjoining utility room to the kitchen, comfortable lounge and study room. The first floor features master bedroom with ensuite shower room, two further double bedrooms, single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.51 x 3.59m (14'9" x 11'9")
- Kitchen/family Room - 5.94 x 3.36m (19'6" x 11'0")
- Study/bedroom 5 - 3.21 x 2m (10'6" x 6'7")
- Utility - 2.71 x 1.7m (8'11" x 5'7")
- Wc - 1.8 x 1.15m (5'11" x 3'9")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.22 x 3.61m (13'10" x 11'10")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.59 x 2.94m (11'9" x 9'8")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.65 x 2.51m (12'0" x 8'3")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.78 x 2.74m (9'1" x 9'0")
- Bathroom - 2.26 x 1.85m (7'5" x 6'1")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45031749.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.