3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBALVENIE at Parklands, Coltswood Road, Coatbridge, ML5 2AB
- Single integral garage
- West facing garden
- Kitchen/dining room
- En suite
- Excellent transport links to Glasgow
- A range of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Establish street layouts.
- 5 Star Builder
A SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME, the Balvenie has a range of unique features including a BAY WINDOW to the lounge, glazed boxed bay with the FRENCH DOORS in the kitchen and separate dressing area and EN SUITE to the master bedroom. With THREE BEDROOMS and plenty of space to the ground floor, the Balvenie ticks all the boxes.
- Living Room - 4.99 x 3.18m (16'4" x 10'5")
- Kitchen/dining Room - 4.28 x 3.65m (14'1" x 12'0")
- Wc - 1.74 x 1.1m (5'9" x 3'7")
- Utility - 1.99 x 1.74m (6'6" x 5'9")
- Garage - 6 x 3.07m (19'8" x 10'1")
- Bedroom 1 - 5.72 x 3.2m (18'9" x 10'6")
- En Suite - 2.1 x 1.38m (6'11" x 4'6")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.4 x 3.18m (11'2" x 10'5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.34 x 2.24m (10'11" x 7'4")
- Bathroom - 2.05 x 1.89m (6'9" x 6'2")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45031752.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_65. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.