4 bedroom detached house for saleCHELWORTH at Kings Court, Claudius Road, North Hykeham, Lincoln, LN6 9PH
- £5,000 towards your Stamp Duty*
- £1,000 towards legal fees* & £1,000 towards removal fees*
- Luxury flooring worth £7,000*
- Luxury four bedroom home with double detached garage and parking for two cars
- Open-plan kitchen/diner with breakfast area and French doors
- Separate dining area with French doors and utility room with garden access
- Spacious, bright lounge, study and downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Further three double bedrooms and modern four-piece family bathroom
- *Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 5th February.
£5,000 TOWARDS STAMP DUTY* | £1,000 TOWARDS LEGAL FEES* | £1,000 TOWARDS REMOVAL FEES* | LUXURY FLOORING WORTH £7,000* | CALL 01522 698 601 TODAY! | The Chelworth is a four bedroom family home ideal for large families. The ground floor boasts a spacious lounge, study room, dining room with French doors to the garden. Also featuring French doors to the garden is the large open plan kitchen with breakfast and family areas. Upstairs you will find the family bathroom and four bright double bedrooms with an en suite to the master bedroom. | *Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 5th February.
- Living - 5.05 x 3.8m (16'7" x 12'6")
- Kitchen/family Room - 6.13 x 3.5m (20'1" x 11'5")
- Study - 3.01 x 2.85m (9'10" x 9'4")
- Utility - 1.86 x 1.6m (6'1" x 5'3")
- Wc - 1.6 x 0.9m (5'3" x 2'11")
- Dining Room - 3.2 x 3.1m (10'6" x 10'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.78 x 4.26m (15'8" x 14'0")
- En Suite - 2.08 x 2.56m (6'10" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.48 x 3.86m (11'5" x 12'7")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.57 x 3.02m (11'8" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.74 x 2.48m (12'3" x 8'1")
- Bathroom - 2.58 x 2.07m (8'6" x 6'10")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45057093.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.