2 bedroom apartment for saleLowesby at Stony Manor, Carters Lane, Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes, MK11
- Two storey, 2 bedroom home
- Accessed on first floor
- Impressive kitchen with dining/lounge area
- Double bedroom and single bedroom on second floor
- Less than 15 minutes from central Milton Keynes
- Close to the market town of Stony Stratford
- Set in the idyllic surrounding of open countryside
- Outstanding junior school just five minutes away
The impressive two storey, 2 bedroom home is perfect for first-time buyers and commuters. The first floor features an open-plan kitchen with lounge and dining areas and a WC. The second floor landing leads through to a double bedroom, single bedroom and family bathroom. What's more, this apartment also benefits from its own parking space.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen / Lounge / Dining - 5.64 x 4.66m (18'6'' x 15'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.48 x 3.08m (11'5'' x 10'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.29 x 2.47m (10'9'' x 8'1'')
- Bathroom - 2.17 x 2m (7'1'' x 6'6'')
- Wc - 2.56 x 1m (8'4'' x 3'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45057174.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.