2 bedroom apartment for saleWoodbury at Stony Manor, Carters Lane, Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes, MK11
- Ground floor
- Parking space
- Kitchen/family living room
- En suite
- 737 square feet
- Less than 15 minutes from central Milton Keynes
- Close to the market town of Stony Stratford
- Set in the idyllic surrounding of open countryside
- Outstanding junior school just five minutes away
This modern two double bedroom apartment is ideal for first-time buyers and commuters. The welcoming entrance hall leads through to the master bedroom with en suite, a further double bedroom and a family bathroom. The heart of the apartment is the open-plan kitchen with lounge/dining areas that follows through to its own terrace. What's more, this apartment benefits from a parking space.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen / Lounge / Dining - 6.64 x 4.13m (21'9'' x 13'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.9 x 2.67m (16'0'' x 8'9'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.12 x 2m (6'11'' x 6'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (single) - 4 x 2.73m (13'1'' x 8'11'')
- Bathroom - 2.17 x 2m (7'1'' x 6'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45057177.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.