3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSTIRCHLEY at Doseley Park, St. Lukes Road, Doseley, Telford, TF4
- Ready to move into
- Luxury flooring included
- No estate agent fees to pay
- Single garage
- South west facing garden
- 1198 square feet
- En suite
- Mix of 2 - 5 bedroom homes
This elegant THREE BEDROOM home is designed on three floors. The quality ground floor kitchen joins a DINING AREA that opens onto the garden via a glazed bay. A STUDY offers a quiet retreat, as does the first floor sitting room. Also on the first floor is a double bedroom and family bathroom. Two further double bedrooms; the master with a dual access EN SUITE, are located on the second floor.
- Kitchen/dining/family - 4.73 x 4.4m (15'6" x 14'5")
- Bath - 0.86 x 1.73m (2'10" x 5'7")
- Sitting - 4.73 x 3.34m (15'6" x 10'11")
- Bath - 2.32 x 2.49m (7'72 x 8'2")
- Bed 3 - 3.27 x 4.73m (10'8" x 15'6")
- Bed 1 - 3.35 x 4.73m (10'11" x 15'6")
- En Suite - 2.35 x 1.49m (7'8" x 4'10")
- Bed 2 - 3.66 x 4.73m (12'0" x 15'6")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45057195.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_72. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.