4 bedroom town house for saleThe Heron at Finch Place, Grosvenor Gate, Humberstone, Leicester, LE5
- Contemporary style bathroom suite
- Internal doors to be 2 panel, smooth finish
- Fully fitted designer kitchen in a range of colours and styles, all with soft-close doors and drawers
- Ceramic floor tiling
- Gas fired central heating
- All homes are of brick and block construction
- Pendant lighting to all other rooms except wet rooms where chrome downlighters will be fitted
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Landscaped front garden and turfed rear garden
- Situated close to local amenities
The Heron - 4 bed end-townhouse
The Heron is a 4 bed end-townhouse featuring open-plan kitchen/dining room on the ground floor with separate living room and carport. On the first floor is a master bedroom with en suite, three well-sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Also available through Help to Buy
Located in the leafy Leicester suburb of Humberstone, Finch Place is an exclusive development of 18 high specification three and four bedroom townhouses.
Humberstone offers all the local amenities you will need, whilst the vibrant and multicultural Leicester city centre is only ten minutes by car or bus. Leicester has plenty to offer for everyone, including Highcross Leicester shopping centre, which has a great selection of shops and restaurants.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45071700.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Heron_3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hazelton Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.