2 bedroom bungalow for saleTytherley at St James Place, Chalton Lane, Clanfield, Waterlooville, PO8
- Home of the Week - Was £350K Now £310K
- Upgraded kitchen/diner/lounge
- Semi-detached home
- Optional separate lounge & kitchen
- Flexible layout
- Two sets of French doors
- 2 double bedrooms
- Shower room instead of bathroom
- Garage & parking space
- Storage space
A stylish, low-maintenance, single storey home that also comes with a garage and private driveway on the doorstep of the South Downs. Exclusive Offer: Choose your living area layout to have an open plan layout or separate Kitchen and Lounge, both with French doors onto the garden. Enjoy two double bedrooms with a stylish shower room. There's also some handy storage built in.
- Kitchen / Dining - 2.9 x 4.08m (9'6'' x 13'4'')
- Lounge - 4.25 x 4.47m (13'11'' x 14'8'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 2.88 x 4.45m (9'5'' x 14'7'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.05 x 3.25m (10'0'' x 10'7'')
- Shower Room - 3.05 x 2.28m (10'0'' x 7'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45087060.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_86. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.