3 bedroom terraced house for saleRydon at Pinn Brook, Harts Lane, Pinhoe, Exeter, EX1
- 3 bedroom home
- Open plan Lounge with dining area
- South facing garden
- Spacious kitchen
- 15 minutes to Exeter City Centre
- Close to transport links
- A number of great schools nearby
- Supermarket and shops nearby
The Rydon is a contemporary 3 bedroom home perfect for a growing family. Relax in the open plan lounge/dining room with French doors leading to the garden. The spacious kitchen offers a breakfast area and you can also find a cloakroom on the ground floor. Upstairs you will find the master bedroom with en suite shower room, a second double bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Lounge/dining Room - 5.44 x 4.58m (17'10'' x 15'0'')
- Kitchen - 3.71 x 2.31m (12'2'' x 7'7'')
- Wc - 1.55 x 0.95m (5'1'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom One - 4.53 x 2.59m (14'10'' x 8'5'')
- En Suite - 1.54 x 1.32m (5'1'' x 4'4'')
- Bedroom Two - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom Three - 3.61 x 1.9m (11'10'' x 6'2'')
- Bathroom - 2.42 x 1.91m (7'1'' x 6'3'')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.