3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAkehurst at Wickhurst Green, Off Five Oaks Road Broadbridge Heath Horsham RH12 3LN
- £11,500 STAMP DUTY PAID
- Single detached garage and parking space
- South facing garden
- En suite
- Superb connections to London, Crawley and Brighton
- Easy access to supermarkets and shopping malls
- A wide selection of educational facilities
A beautiful three bedroom semi-detached townhouse. The ground floor presents a spacious kitchen/family/dining room with FRENCH DOORS on to the garden, ideal for entertaining, a multi purpose study and WC. The first floor offers bedroom two, the family bathroom and a sitting room with ROOF TERRACE. While bedroom three and the impressive master bedroom with en suite are set on the second floor.
- Kitchen/family/dining - 4.36 x 5.53m (14'4" x 18'2")
- Study - 4.36 x 2.58m (14'4" x 8'6")
- Wc - 2.08 x 0.98m (6'10" x 3'2")
- Sitting Room - 4.36 x 3.27m (14'4" x 10'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.36 x 3.24m (14'4" x 10'8")
- Family Bathroom - 2.06 x 2.1m (6'9" x 6'11")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.36 x 2.77m (14'4" x 9'1")
- En Suite (bedroom 1) - 1.39 x 2.22m (4'7" x 7'3")
- Bedroom 3 - 4.36 x 2.08m (14'4" x 6'10")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45087108.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.