4 bedroom detached house for saleChelworth at Bodington Manor Adel Lane, Adel, Leeds , LS16 8FY
- En suite master bed
- Spacious family kitchen
- Four double bedrooms
- Dining room
- Ground floor study
- Generous lounge
- Separate utility room
- Detached garage
- 4 & 5 bedroom detached homes
- Desirable village location
IDEAL FOR ENTERTAINING, the THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED LAYOUT of this sought after home means each space is FLOODED WITH NATURAL LIGHT. A SPACIOUS FAMILY KITCHEN is joined by a free-flowing lounge to a formal DINING ROOM with FRENCH DOORS to the rear garden. A STUDY and separate UTILITY ROOM add further practical space whilst FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS offer PLENTY OF SPACE for guests.
- Lounge - 5.05 x 3.8m (16'7'' x 12'6'')
- Breakfast Kitchen - 6.13 x 4.1m (20'1'' x 13'5'')
- Dining Room - 3.2 x 3.1m (10'6'' x 10'2'')
- Study - 3.01 x 2.85m (9'10'' x 9'4'')
- Utility - 1.86 x 1.6m (6'1'' x 5'3'')
- Wc - 1.6 x 0.9m (5'3'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 - 4.78 x 4.26m (15'8'' x 14'0'')
- En Suite - 2.08 x 2.56m (6'10'' x 8'5'')
- Bedroom 2 - 3.48 x 3.84m (11'5'' x 12'7'')
- Bedroom 3 - 3.55 x 3.02m (11'8'' x 9'11'')
- Bedroom 4 - 3.74 x 2.48m (12'3'' x 8'1'')
- Bath - 2.58 x 2.07m (8'6'' x 6'10'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45087153.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.