2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLisle at The Rise, Armstrong Road, Scotswood, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE15
- Single parking space
- Energy-efficient, sustainable homes
- Beautiful bespoke designs
- Close to Newcastle city centre
- Fantastic views across the River Tyne
The Lisle is a fantastic two-bedroom home ideal for first time buyers or downsizers. It features a stunning open plan lounge and dining kitchen plus WC on the ground floor. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and the family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Lounge / Dining - 3.43 x 8.34m (11'2'' x 27'4'')
- Wc - 1.02 x 1.46m (3'4'' x 4'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.52 x 3.31m (14'9'' x 10'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (single) - 4.52 x 2.79m (14'9'' x 9'1'')
- Bathroom - 2.03 x 2.08m (6'7'' x 6'9'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45087159.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.