4 bedroom terraced house for saleRochester at St Mary's Place, Flansham Lane, Middleton-On-Sea, Bognor Regis, PO22
- Home of the Week: Integrated kitchen with Sileston worktops
- Feature kitchen/family dining room
- Study/4th bedroom
- Cosy separate lounge
- En suite to master bedroom
- Glazed bay onto garden
- 2 bedrooms on second floor
- Modern family bathroom
- Garage & parking space
Home of the Week: Integrated kitchen with Silestone worktops included. A sought-after 4 bedroom, 2 ½ storey home featuring open plan kitchen with family dining area and full-height glazed bay opening onto the rear garden. The first floor offers lounge and master bedroom with en suite, and the second floor comprises one double bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Family/ Dining Room - 3.06 x 1.87m (10'0" x 6'2")
- Kitchen - 3.06 x 1.87m (10'0" x 6'2")
- Wc - 1.65 x 0.86m (5'5" x 2'10")
- Bedroom 4/ Study - 2.79 x 1.87m (9'2" x 6'2")
- Lounge - 3.93 x 3.63m (12'11" x 11'11")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.93 x 3.05m (12'11" x 10'0")
- En Suite - 2.17 x 1.55m (7'2" x 5'1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.93 x 3.48m (12'11" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.93 x 3.3m (12'11" x 10'10")
- Bathroom - 1.96 x 1.8m (6'5" x 5'11")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45087225.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_56. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.