2 bedroom terraced house for saleTiverton at St Mary's Place, Flansham Lane, Middleton-On-Sea, Bognor Regis, PO22
- Home of the Week- Legal Fees up to £1500 Paid
- Just a £11,850 deposit with Help to Buy
- French doors to the garden
- Open-plan lounge/dining
- Modern kitchen
- Extra storage space
- En suite to the master
- 1 further double bedroom
- Parking space
A stylish two bedroom home, ideal for first time buyers and downsizers. An open-plan living and dining area with French doors to the garden provides a great space for relaxing . The ground floor also features a modern kitchen, convenient cloakroom and storage. Upstairs you'll find two well-proportioned double bedrooms with an en suite to the master bedroom and a contemporary family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 1.88 x 3.06m (6'2'' x 10'1''ma x )
- Living / Dining Room - 3.94 x 5.3m (12'11'' x 17'5'')
- W C - 1.58 x 0.9m (5'2" x 3'0")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.94 x 2.56m (12'11'' x 8'5'')
- Bedroom 1 - 3.94 x 2.72m (12'11'' x 8'11'')
- En Suite - 1.9 x 1.66m (6'3" x 5'5")
- Bathroom - 1.9 x 1.66m (6'3" x 5'5")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45087231.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_40. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.