3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNugent at Romans' Edge, Bearscroft Lane, London Road, Godmanchester, Huntingdon, PE29
- Top floor master with en suite and dressing area
- Three double bed home over 2½ storeys
- French doors to the south facing garden
- Open-plan lounge with dining area
- Carport with additional parking
- Useful cloakroom
- A beautiful town steeped in history
- Good selection of schools within Godmanchester
- Surrounded by idyllic open countryside
- Located near the A14, M11 and A1
Attention to detail is visible throughout this 2½ storey, three bedroom home. A kitchen at the front of the property is stylishly equipped, while the lounge with dining area offers a vast amount of living space. The first floor features two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the second floor, the impressive master bedroom with en suite shower room makes a relaxing haven.
Parking - Car Port
- Lounge/dining Area - 4.73 x 4.5m (15'6" x 14'9")
- Kitchen - 3.3 x 2.57m (10'10" x 8'5")
- Wc - 1.8 x 0.84m (5'11" x 2'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 2.77 x 4.11m (9'1" x 13'6")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.66 x 3.69m (8'9" x 12'1")
- Bathroom - 1.88 x 2.6m (6'2" x 8'6")
- En Suite - 1.2 x 2.5m (4'0" x 8'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 5.83 x 3.43m (19'2" x 11'13")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45087261.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_74. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.