4 bedroom end of terrace house for salePolaris at Houndwood, Caribee Quarter Street BA16 0GE
- End terrace home
- South facing garden
- Parking space
- All homes exceed standard building regulations
- Homes achieve level III of 'The Code for Sustainable Homes'
- Many open spaces within the development
- A good mix of first time buyer and family homes
A four bedroom home with integral garage, entered through entrance hall leading to a double bedroom, cloakroom and utility. The first floor lounge welcomes natural light in thanks to its floor to ceiling windows. Across the landing there is as an open-plan kitchen/dining room and cloakroom. The second floor has a master bedroom with en suite shower room, two bedrooms and bathroom.
- Utility - 3.02 x 1.93m (9'10'' x 6'3'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.01 x 2.93m (9'10'' x 9'7'')
- Shower Room Ground Floor - 2.82 x 0.9m (9'3'' x 2'11'')
- Kitchen - 3.82 x 2.25m (12'6'' x 7'4'')
- Lounge - 4.95 x 3.96m (16'2'' x 12'11'')
- Dining - 3.07 x 2.61m (10'0'' x 8'6'')
- Wc - 2.25 x 1.28m (7'4'' x 4'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.95 x 3.96m (16'2'' x 12'11'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.23 x 1.64m (7'3'' x 5'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.07 x 2.59m (10'0'' x 8'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.07 x 2.27m (10'0'' x 7'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.04 x 2.26m (6'8'' x 7'4'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45111978.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.