3 bedroom detached house for saleFaringdon at Ladywell Park, Eastfield Road, Wellingborough, NN8 1PT
- En-suite shower to master bedroom
- Get moving with just a 5% deposit
- Spacious lounge; plenty of space for the whole family
- Parking for 2 vehicles
- Close to great schools, including Wellingborough School
- A few minutes walk from town centre
- Near the country and the wonderful Wellingborough Lakes
- A great choice of two and three bedroom homes
The Faringdon is a flexible 3 bed home. On the ground floor you will find a spacious lounge with French doors opening onto the back garden, bay fronted dining room, smart kitchen and a w/c. The first floor offers 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, en-suite shower room to master bedroom and a modern bathroom.
- Lounge - 3.32 x 5.45m (10'10'' x 17'10'')
- Kitchen - 3.59 x 2.9m (11'9'' x 9'6'')
- Dining - 3.36 x 2.4m (11'0'' x 7'10'')
- Wc - 1.69 x 1.45m (5'6'' x 4'9'')
- Bedroom 1 - 4.26 x 3.25m (13'11'' x 10'7'')
- En Suite - 2.47 x 1.92m (8'1'' x 6'3'')
- Bedroom 2 - 3.98 x 3.15m (13'0'' x 10'3'')
- Bedroom 3 - 2.31 x 2.21m (7'7'' x 7'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.86 x 2.11m (6'1'' x 6'11'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45111984.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.