3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFinchley at Lake View at Priors Hall Park, Gretton Road, Corby, NN17 5FW
- Open-plan kitchen with dining and family areas
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Take the next step on the property ladder
- Help to Buy is available
- Parking for 2 vehicles
The Finchley is a 3 bed home, offering an open-plan kitchen and dining room with family area, and French doors opening onto the rear garden. The ground floor also boasts a lovely comfortable lounge. On the first floor you will find two double bedrooms, and the master bedroom has an en suite. There is also a single bedroom and family bathroom on the first floor.
- Lounge - 4.77 x 3.62m (15'7" x 11'10")
- Kitchen/dining Room - 4.6 x 3.22m (15'1 x 11'2")
- Wc - 1.58 x 0.96m (5'2" x 3'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9" x 8'6")
- En-suite - 2.59 x 1.36m (8'6" x 4'6")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'3" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'10" x 6'3")
- Bathroom - 1.92 x 1.7m (6'3" x 5'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45112092.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.