4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Cofton at Woodlands, Off Secmaton Lane, Dawlish, EX7
- fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- open plan kitchen with dining area
- patio doors to garden
- separate sitting room
- separate utility area
- en suite to bedroom one
- fitted wardrobes to main bedroom
- stylish white bathroom suite
- downstairs cloakroom
- garage included
Selected homes available to buy at this development using the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme. All you need is a 5% deposit for your new home, to be combined with a 20% equity loan from the Government and a 75% mortgage. This Help to Buy Equity scheme is only available on new build homes and is open to both first time buyers and existing home owners. Please contact our sales advisor for more information.VIEW HOME OPENING THIS WEEKEND! 4 bed detached home with flexible accommodation including fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, dining area & patio doors onto the garden, utility room & master bedroom with en suite, wardrobes & balcony.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Theresa & Marilyn
Woodlands is an exciting development in a rural location on the edge of the popular South Devon resort of Dawlish. This picturesque Regency town has excellent local amenities, with schools, health care, sports and leisure facilities, plus its superb coastal location makes it a fantastic place to live.
The development offers a selection of 4 and 5 bedroom homes with each one being thoughtfully designed to meet the needs of modern lifestyles. Nestled amongst the established woodlands, these quality homes are located within easy reach of the coast and the cathedral city of Exeter
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
Lower Ground Floor
- Kitchen - 3.90 x 3.60m (12' 10" x 11' 10")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.78 x 2.95m (12' 5" x 9' 8")
- Dining room - 3.61 x 2.71m (11' 10" x 8' 11")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.60 x 3.32m (11' 10" x 10' 10")
- Sitting room - 4.83 x 3.60m (15' 10" x 11' 10")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.60 x 3.11m (11' 10" x 10' 2")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.60 x 2.72m (11' 10" x 8' 11")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DDAWL-SW4028-Htb_4_54_100385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.