3 bedroom house for saleThe Tetbury at Uplands Mill, Pennine Way, Biddulph, Stoke-On-Trent, ST8
- Open plan sitting room with dining area and French doors to garden
- Separate kitchen
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and en suite
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Integrated appliances including:
- - high level oven, hob and hood
- - fridge freezer
- - washing machine
- - dishwasher
Selected homes available to buy at this development using the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme. All you need is a 5% deposit for your new home, to be combined with a 20% equity loan from the Government and a 75% mortgage. This Help to Buy Equity scheme is only available on new build homes and is open to both first time buyers and existing home owners. Please contact our sales advisor for more information.The Tetbury is a 3 bedroom house comprising of a fitted kitchen with appliances, an open plan sitting/dining room with French doors to the rear garden. The master bedroom is situated across the entire second floor with en suite and built-in wardrobe.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open 7 days a week 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Fiona
Uplands Mill is in a convenient location in Biddulph, the 'garden town' of North Staffordshire. This exciting new Bovis Homes development is on the northern outskirts of Biddulph, but still less than a mile from the town centre, meaning your local shops and services are within easy reach. The town offers excellent local amenities with schools, health facilities, shops, leisure and sports all readily available, ensuring all your day to day needs are met.
Uplands Mill offers a complete range of quality homes carefully designed to suit the needs of everyone from first time buyers and those moving up the property ladder, to growing families and buyers simply requiring more space.
So if you're looking for a stylish new home in a local community with lots to offer, your search ends here.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Sitting room/dining area - 4.80 x 3.35m (15' 9" x 11' 0")
- Kitchen - 2.76 x 2.67m (9' 1" x 8' 9")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.79 x 2.82m (12' 5" x 9' 3")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.82 x 2.32m (9' 3" x 7' 7")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.82 x 3.25m (12' 6" x 10' 8")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NBIDU-P307-Htb_3_18_100385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Merica. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.