4 bedroom detached house for saleChesham at Burton Woods, Whitworth Road, Spennymoor, DL16 7QF
- Double garage
- En suite
- 1133 square feet
- Beautiful semi-rural location
- Private entrance road
- Attractive street scenes
- Commuter friendly location
The Chesham is a beautiful four bedroom family home. The ground floor features spacious OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM, a space perfect for entertaining friends & family and a SEPARATE LOUNGE. On the first floor there are two good sized double bedrooms and two single bedrooms. In addition to this there is an EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO THE MASTER bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 5.86 x 3.72m (19'2'' x 12'2'')
- Lounge - 5.03 x 3.62m (16'5'' x 11'10'')
- Wc - 2.15 x 0.89m (7'0'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.18 x 3.09m (13'8'' x 10'1'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.18 x 1.82m (7'1'' x 5'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.34 x 3.18m (10'11'' x 10'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.6 x 2.25m (8'6'' x 7'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.69 x 2.15m (8'9'' x 7'0'')
- Bathroom - 2.2 x 1.7m (7'2'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45135582.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.