2 bedroom apartment for saleSouthmead House at The Racecourse Newbury, Newbury, Berkshire, Newbury, RG14 7NZ
- Fifth floor
- en suite
- open plan living
- spacious bedrooms
- show apartment available to view
- One of the UK's premier horseracing venues
- A short walk from Newbury town centre, shops and restaurants
- State of the art facilities at Rocking Horse Nursery
A SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT with a THEME OF SPACE AND LIGHT THROUGHOUT. The CONTEMPORARY OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM leads onto an impressive BALCONY where you can soak up the beautiful views. The generous master bedroom offers access to the balcony and EN SUITE bathroom. This apartment also offers a second double bedroom and bathroom.
- Kitchen / Lounge / Dining - 3.47 x 7.69m (11'4'' x 25'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.2 x 2.89m (17'0'' x 9'5'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.45 x 1.61m (8'0'' x 5'3'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.79 x 3.92m (9'1'' x 12'10'')
- Bathroom - 1.93 x 2.18m (6'3'' x 7'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45135609.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_37. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.