3 bedroom apartment for saleFarriers House at The Racecourse Newbury, Newbury, Berkshire, Newbury, RG14 7NZ
- Sixth floor
- Dual aspect balcony
- Spacious apartment
- 2 en suites
- One of the UK's premier horseracing venues
- A short walk from Newbury town centre, shops and restaurants
- State of the art facilities at Rocking Horse Nursery
The luxurious penthouse apartment offers FANTASTIC VIEWS with full length windows and a DUAL ASPECT BALCONY where you can relax and soak up the ambience. The open-plan kitchen/dining/living room enjoys an abundance of space and light, WHILST THREE, GENEROUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS provide perfect space for family, friends or even a home office.
- Bathroom - 2.09 x 2.12m (6'10" x 6'11.5")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.53 x 3.8m (14'10" x 12'5.5")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.17 x 2.7m (10'5" x 8'9.5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.17 x 2.68m (10'5" x 8'9.5")
- En Suite 1 - 2.73 x 1.89m (8'11.5" x 6'2.5")
- En Suite 2 - 2.66 x 1.58m (8'9" x 6'2.5")
- Kitchen/living/dining - 4.96 x 9.22m (16'3.5" x 30'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45135636.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.