3 bedroom terraced house for saleLacey Drive at Edgware Green, 26 Farnsworth Drive, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 8FS
- Open plan kitchen/dining
- Total area: 1229 sq ft/114.2 sq m
- West facing garden
- Two storey house
- Nobilia kitchen with laminate worktops and upstands
- Delonghi chrome finish electric towel rail
- White woodgrain internal doors
- Parking included
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
House with a WEST FACING GARDEN and an open plan kitchen/dining with a Nobilia kitchen including ELECTROLUX APPLIANCES. The three bedrooms, main one with EN SUITE, come with sliding mirror/glass fronted wardrobes. Specifications include DOWNLIGHTERS throughout the house, Amtico Spacia flooring to living areas and Johnson tiles to bathrooms. Totalling 1229 sq ft/114.2 sq m. PARKING INCLUDED.
- Kitchen - 2.72 x 2.38m (8'11'' x 7'9'')
- Lounge - 5.63 x 5.08m (18'5'' x 16'7'')
- Dining - 2.72 x 2.38m (8'11'' x 7'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.08 x 3.05m (16'7'' x 10'0'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.55 x 2.65m (14'11'' x 8'8'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.81 x 2.32m (12'6'' x 7'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45135648.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_18. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.