4 bedroom detached house for saleTunstall at Grey Towers Village, Dixons Bank, Nunthorpe, Middlesbrough, TS7
- Double garage
- South west facing garden
- Cloakroom, bathroom, shower room
- 1752 square feet
- Spacious homes with bespoke exterior designs
- Traditional village feel
- Beautiful pond, woodland and nature trails
- Close to the village of Nunthorpe
The Tunstall is an attractive detached family home. Downstairs, the lounge and large kitchen both create a sense of outdoor living with French doors out to the garden. There's also a separate dining room and study, giving everyone plenty of space to enjoy time at home. The four bedrooms upstairs are all well sized, with the large, dual aspect master bedroom also having its own en suite.
- Lounge - 5.04 x 4.03m (12'2" x 13'2")
- Family Room - 2.77 x 4.5m (9'1" x 14'8")
- Kitchen - 6.72 x 5.5m (22'0" x 18'0")
- Wc - 1.46 x 1.25m (4'8" x 4'1")
- Utility - 1.85 x 1.74m (6'1" x 5'7")
- Bedroom 1 - 5.13 x 3.73m (16'8 x 12'2")
- En Suite - 2.01 x 1.55m (6'6" x 5'1")
- Bedroom - 2.82 x 4.45m (9'3" x 14'7")
- Bedroom - 3.51 x 3.27m (11'5" x 10'7")
- Bedroom - 4.06 x 2.7m (13'3" x 8'8")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_32. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.