4 bedroom detached house for saleMidford at Maple Park, Butts Lane, Stanford-Le-Hope, SS17
- Ovelooking green space
- Single detached garage
- Separate living room
- En suite
- North-west facing garden
- Part of a a major transformation in Stanford-le-Hope
- Surrounded by lush green open spaces
- Traditional properties built to the latest standards
The Midford offers a MODERN LAYOUT and is ideal for a family. The OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/FAMILY/DINING ROOM at the rear if the property provides access to the garden through FRENCH DOORS. The SEPARATE LIVING ROOM features a BAY WINDOW and access to the kitchen. There is a downstairs CLOAKROOM, the first floor is home to the four bedrooms and family bathroom, bedroom one benefitting from an EN SUITE.
- Dining/kitchen - 3.51 x 3.68m (11'6" x 12'1")
- Living Room - 5.74 x 3.31m (18'10" x 10'10")
- Family Room - 2.94 x 2.58m (9'8" x 8'9")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.44 x 3.19m (11'3" x 10'6")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.49 x 3.25m (11'5" x 10'8")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.78 x 2.3m (9'1" x 7'7")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.59 x 2.02m (6'8" x 8'6")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45135699.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.