3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAIRTH at Duddingston Gardens, Duddingston Park South, Edinburgh, EH15
- Single integral garage
- Kitchen/dining room
- Utility room
- En suite
- Dressing room
- A stunning range of two, three and four bedroom homes.
- Perfectly located for commuting to the city and beyond.
- A wide range of amenities on your doorstep.
On the ground floor you will find a GOOD SIZED LOUNGE with storage cupboard under the stairs, leading through to an OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM that's perfect for entertaining. There's a GLAZED BAY WITH FRENCH DOORS leading to the back garden. Upstairs there is a master bedroom with EN SUITE AND DRESSING AREA, a double bedroom, single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.74 x 3.2m (15'5" x 10'5")
- Kitchen/dining - 4.33 x 3.65m (14'2" x 11'9")
- Utility - 2.16 x 1.55m (7'0" x 5'0")
- Wc - 2.16 x 1.1m (7'0" x 3'6")
- Bedroom 1 - 5.78 x 2.76m (18'9" x 9'0")
- En Suite - 2.14 x 1.38m (7'0" x 4'5")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.4 x 3.18m (11'1" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.4 x 1.98m (11'1" x 6'4")
- Bathroom - 2.13 x 1.9m (6'9" x 6'2")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45135711.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.