4 bedroom detached house for saleAVONDALE at Charlotte Place, Swanlow Lane, Winsford, CW7
- Double detached garage
- South west facing garden
- Dining room
- 1476 square feet
- Utility room
- En suite
- Enjoy a rural setting with great transport links
This four bedroom detached home is prefect for your growing family. A generously proportioned lounge with an attractive bay-window sits alongside the expansive family dining kitchen area with separate utility room. Upstairs, the spacious master bedroom has its own en suite shower room. Three more comfortable bedrooms and a family bathroom complete this lovely home.
- Lounge - 4.96 x 4.01m (16'3" x 13'2")
- Dining - 3.86 x 2.66m (12'8" x 8'9")
- Kitchen - 3.48 x 3.46m (11'5" x 11'4")
- Utility - 2.06 x 1.69m (6'9" x 5'6")
- Study - 2.47 x 2.37m (8'1" x 7'9")
- Wc - 1.94 x 0.96m (6'4" x 3'2")
- Bed 1 - 3.62 x 3.45m (11'10" x 11'4")
- En Suite - 2.2 x 1.44m (7'3" x 4'8")
- Bed 2 - 4.68 x 2.8m (15'4" x 9'2")
- Bed 3 - 3.61 x 3.32m (11'10" x 10'11")
- Bed 4 - 4.46 x 2.43m (14'7" x 8'0")
- Bath - 2.87 x 1.95m (9'5" x 6'5")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45135726.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_57. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.