4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodbridge at The Pavilions, Botley Road, West End, Southampton, SO30
- Flexible layout
- Open-plan lounge/diner
- Glazed bay to the garden
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room with feature bay window
- Dressing area & en suite to the master
- Further 2 doubles & 1 single
- Garage & Parking
- 10 year NHBC Warranty
- 2, 3 & 4 bed homes & 1 & 2 bed apartments coming soon
A beautiful home with a flexible layout set over 3 floors. Downstairs, there's a large open-plan lounge and dining room with a glazed bay opening onto the garden, plus a separate kitchen/breakfast room. On the first floor there are two doubles and one single bedroom and a family bathroom. The master bedroom occupies the top floor and has a large en-suite shower room and spacious dressing area.
- Kitchen - 4.45 x 2.5m (14'7'' x 8'2'')
- Lounge / Dining - 5.65 x 4.6m (18'6'' x 15'1'')
- Wc - 1.7 x 0.85m (5'6'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.39 x 2.56m (14'4'' x 8'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.75 x 2.56m (12'3'' x 8'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.78 x 1.96m (9'1'' x 6'5'')
- Bathroom - 1.9 x 2.1m (6'2'' x 6'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.6 x 3.58m (18'4'' x 11'8'')
- Dressing - 2.1 x 2.5m (6'10'' x 8'2'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.9 x 2.5m (6'2'' x 8'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45135759.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_15. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.