2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBurroughs at Montague Court, Birmingham Road, Stratford-Upon-Avon, CV37
- 5 Star HBF Rating (the best possible) for Customer Satisfaction
- Spacious Living/Dining With French Doors to Garden
- Contemporary Styled Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Help to Buy Available
- Parking Space
Brand new two bedroom semi detached family home from 5* builder Miller Homes
Offers available including Help to Buy*.
Please visit us for more information:
Miller Homes, Birmingham Road, Stratford-Upon-Avon, CV37 0RE
This two bedroom semi detached home is situated on our Montague Court development - a delightful new neighbourhood of energy efficient two, three, four and five bedroom homes.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall leading off to a spacious lounge/dining room featuring French doors opening out onto the rear garden, contemporary fitted kitchen with choice of units, downstairs cloakroom, two bedrooms to the first floor and family bathroom. The property benefits from off road parking and garden to rear.
*Help to Buy
This family home is available on the Help to Buy scheme - you could only need a 5% deposit with a 20% equity loan from the government and a 75% mortgage. We offer the Help to Buy scheme for all buyers, not just first time buyers. To find out more about Help to Buy, please see our website or visit our development in Stratford to speak to a Sales Adviser.
Parking - Off Street Parking
- LivingDining - 4.065 x 4.791 metre
- Kitchen - 1.932 x 3.54 metre
- WC - .897 x 2.137 metre
- Master Bedroom - 4.065 x 3.041 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.065 x 3.03 metre
- Bathroom - 1.897 x 2.167 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8134630000006_2_51_101991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.