3 bedroom detached house for saleIrvine Det at Kings Gate, Gilmerton Dykes Road, Edinburgh, EH17
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining
- French Doors
- Master Bedroom En Suite
- Wardrobes to Master Bedroom
- Downstairs WC
Beyond the inviting hall and comfortable lounge, a stylish and relaxing kitchen offers garden access via french doors that bring a light, airy appeal to the dining area. Upstairs, the en-suite master bedroom includes generously sized twin wardrobes.
Parking - Single Garage
- Master Bedroom - 2.959 x 3.55 metre
- EnSuite - 2.17 x 1.523 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.959 x 3.104 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.624 x 4.643 metre
- Bathroom - 2.26 x 1.93 metre
- KitchenDining - 5.216 x 3.106 metre
- Lounge - 3.08 x 4.224 metre
- WC - 2.049 x 1.403 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052700000003_3_50_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.