4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Landguard at Bidford Gardens, Jacksons Meadow, Bidford-On-Avon, B50
- 10 Year Warranty
- Home Exchange Available
- Settled In The Picturesque Village Of Bidford-on-Avon
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining
- Utility Area
- 2 Sets of Double French Doors
- 2 Stylish En Suites
- Walk In Dressing Room To Master Bedroom
- Storage Cupboard and Utility
- Extra Long Garage and Driveway Parking
Introducing Bidford Gardens - a superior collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes for sale in Bidford-on-Avon, a picturesque village location. The character of the village combined with amenities and attractions that surround it make Bidford Gardens an ideal place to call home.
The Landguard is a superb four bedroom 2.5 storey detached home, perfectly placed in Bidford-on-Avon nearby excellent schools and local amenities.
The stunning open plan kitchen / dining room with an extensive family area set with skylights provides you with all the space you need for a large family, with such an attractive room, it might even prove difficult to get your guests to appreciate the rest your home. The spacious lounge could even include a study area if you so wish. Both the kitchen and lounge feature charming double French doors leading out on to the rear garden. Downstairs also consists of a handy storage cupboard, cloakroom and utility.
On the first floor discover the well sized family bathroom and three of the four bedrooms. The master bedroom boasts its very own walk-in wardrobe and a fantastic en suite shower room for your own personal privacy. The guest bedroom on the second floor also includes en suite facilities in the separate dressing room.
This beautiful home finishes with a garage featuring additional storage space to the rear and driveway parking.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Bidford Gardens.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
- Kitchen Dining Area - 8.18 x 3.25
(26'0" x 10'8")
- Lounge (this plot does not include a bay window) - 6.18 x 3.34
(20'3" x 11'0")
- Utility Area - 1.43 x 2.31
(4'8" x 7'7")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom One - 3.71 x 3.41
(11'2" x 12'2")
- Bedroom Three - 2.88 x 4.05
(9'" x 13'3")
- Bedroom Four - 3.21 x 3.16
(10'7" x 10'4")
- Dressing area inc. robes - 2.38 x 2.34
(7'10" x 7'8")
- Bathroom -
- En Suite Shower Room -
- Bedroom Two to 1500mm height line - 3.55 x 3.32
(11'8" x 10'11")
- Dressing Room incl robes to 1500mm height line - 2.53 x 3.41
(8'4" x 11'2")
- En Suite -
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45172818.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_2_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.