3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Studland at Bidford Gardens, Jacksons Meadow, Bidford-On-Avon, B50
- Home Exchange or Help to Buy Available
- 10 Year Warranty Included
- Perfectly Placed In Bidford-On-Avon
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Sliding Wardrobes
- En Suite Shower Room
- French Doors to Rear Garden
- Garage And Driveway Parking
A well designed three bedroom semi-detached home placed on the outskirts of the riverside town of Bidford-on-Avon
Discover the beautiful lounge on the ground floor with space for two sofas if you wish, so the whole family can enjoy a movie night. This home also presents an open plan kitchen and dining area with an added utility space. Spend time with family and friends in the rear garden by using the beautiful set of French doors in the kitchen.
Upstairs comprises of the family bathroom and and two out of the three bedrooms are double. The master bedroom includes sleek fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room. The third bedroom has perfect potential to become your personal home office or study.
This property comes complete with a driveway parking and a garage.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
- Kitchen Dining Area - 3.69 x 3.72
(12'1" x 12'2")
- Lounge - 3.67 x 4.38
(12'0" x 14'4")
- Utility Area - 1.00 x 1.99
(3'3" x 6'6")
- W.C -
- Bedroom One - 2.78 x 2.95
(9'2" x 9'8")
- Bedroom Two - 2.69 x 3.10
(8'10" x 10'2")
- Bedroom Three excl. storage cupboard - 1.98 x 2.11
(6'6" x 6'11")
- Bathroom -
- En-suite Shower Room -
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45172824.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_36_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.