3 bedroom town house for saleThe Chastleton at Bidford Gardens, Jacksons Meadow, Bidford-On-Avon, B50
- Energy Efficient New Build
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area
- Utility Area
- French Doors Leading To Rear Garden
- Spacious Lounge
- 10 Year Warranty As Standard
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Dressing Area & En Suite Shower Room To Master Suite
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Help to Buy or Home Exchange Available
The Chastleton is a thoughtfully designed 3 bedroom mid-terraced two and a half storey home settled in Bidford on Avon.
The ground floor offers a generous size lounge and a stylish open plan kitchen / dining room complete with integrated appliances and a convenient utility area, perfect for keeping your home looking clean and organised. The kitchen also features a set of French doors leading to the good sized rear garden and there is a handy storage cupboard under the stairs.
The first floor comprises the family bathroom with a separate shower and two of the three double bedrooms. The second bedroom could make the ideal home office for when you need a bit of peace and quiet or just have some work to do from home.
The top floor is the master suite, a spacious bedroom with a handy storage cupboard and stylish mirror-fronted fitted sliding wardrobes. The master bedroom even has its very own dressing area and private en suite shower room.
This home comes complete with driveway parking and garage.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
- Kitchen Dining Room - 3.67 x 3.85
(12'0" x 12'8")
- Lounge - 3.60 x 4.21
(11'10" x 13'10")
- Utility Area - 1.00 x 2.07
(3'3" x 6'9")
- Bedroom Two - 2.61 x 4.45
(8'7" x 14'7")
- Bedroom Three - 2.66 x 3.61
(8'9" x 11'10")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom One - 3.60 x 3.08
(11'10" x 10'1")
- Dressing Area - 2.20 x 1.75
(7'2" x 5'9")
- En Suite -
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45172854.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_4_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.