4 bedroom house for saleThe Elmhurst at Longforth Farm , Taunton Road, Wellington, TA21 9HG
- Spacious detached 4 double bedroom family home with garage and additional parking space
- Superb open plan kitchen / dining featuring a chic bay window. Dishwasher and granite worktops are included!
- Contemporary style Symphony fitted kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
- Master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and a stylish en suite shower room
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Stainless steel built in oven and full height fridge freezer
- Ceramic hob with glass splash back and chimney-style hood
- Ceramic Porcelanosa wall tiles to bathrooms
- High specification, energy efficient home saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- South facing garden
Plot 179: The Elmhurst
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
STAMP DUTY PAID for January reservation! Dishwasher and granite worktops are included.
Offering modern and flexible living, The Elmhurst is a spacious detached four bedroom detached home at Longforth Farm in the picturesque town of Wellington.
On the ground floor, the impressive open plan kitchen/dining area represents the hub of the home and benefits from a bay window while the stylish lounge with doors to the rear garden is just perfect for relaxing and unwinding. A cloakroom, separate utility area and under stair case storage keep the practical elements of daily life discreetly tucked away.
First floor is home of the four double comfortable bedrooms, the master bedroom featuring quality fitted wardrobes and a modern en suite shower room. The family bathroom which features a sparkling white suite completes this superb home.
Outside, The Elmhurst benefits from an enclosed rear garden, a garage and a further private parking space.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 3.47 x 6.18
(11'5" x 20'3")
- Kitchen Dining - 3.25 x 6.63
(10'8" x 21'9" plus bay)
- Utility Area - 2.18 x 1.43
(7'2" x 4'8")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom One - 3.54 x 3.26
(11'7" x 10'8" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 3.00 x 3.37
(9'10" x 11'1")
- Bedroom Three - 3.32 x 3.17
(10'11" x 10'5")
- Bedroom Four - 2.55 x 2.83
(8'4" x 9'4")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.