4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Woodchester Sp 1 at Kineton Meadows, Southam Road, Kineton, CV35
- Substantial Costwold Stone built home
- Thriving village among exceptional countryside
- Easy access to Warwick, Leamington Spa & M40
- Development offers Superfast Fibre Optic Broadband
- Imaginative and spacious layout
- Stylish home office
- Bright & Spacious lounge
- Impressive OPEN PLAN kitchen / dining & family area
- Four luxury DOUBLE bedrooms
- Two bedrooms with EN SUITE & FITTED wardrobes
Bloor Homes are delighted to introduce a collection of superbly designed 2, 3, 4, & 5 bedrooms homes in the charming village of Kineton. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, Kineton Meadows offers homes each unique to the next, making it the perfect choice for you.
Spectacular Berrington Show home & Sales Centre open daily 10am - 5pm. Visit us today!
** FINAL HOMES TO BE RELEASED at Kineton Meadows **
Plot 66: The Woodchester Special 1
Featuring a superbly designed layout, The Woodchester Special 1 is a substantial detached family home with a stunning Cotswold Stone exterior finish, private drive and DOUBLE GARAGE.
The ground floor accommodates a bright and spacious lounge to the rear with a set of french doors opening out onto the beautiful south facing garden and a separate study.
You'll be impressed with the large open plan kitchen / dining area which seamlessly links to a superb family area, where you can cook, eat, entertain and gather as a family. A utility area is available from the kitchen area too.
Moving upstairs, this wonderful homes features, four generously sized, double bedrooms. The exceptional large master bedroom boasts added luxuries such as a separate dressing area with fitted wardrobes included and an en suite. Bedroom two also features fitted wardrobes and an en suite. A delightful family bathroom completes this floor.
Why not call in to our sales office today and speak to our dedicated sales advisors about how you can find your dream home with Bloor Homes.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply. Available on selected plots.
- Lounge - 4.67 x 4.14
(15'3" x 13'7")
- Kitchen Dining - 6.30 x 3.49
(20'8" x 11'5")
- Family (incl Utility) - 4.06 x 3.93
(13'4" x 12'11")
- Study - 3.08 x 2.85
(10'1" x 9'4")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 4.40 x 3.65
(14'5" x 12'0")
- En suite -
- Dressing - 4.40 x 1.43
(14'5" x 4'8" incl robes)
- Bedroom two - 3.18 x 3.16
(10'5" x 10'4" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom three - 4.19 x 3.68
(13'9" x 12'1")
- Bedroom four - 3.18 x 3.13
(10'5" x 10'3")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_66_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.