3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Yarkhill at Saxon Gate, Parkers Road, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 4GA
- Charming porch
- Good size lounge
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with single oven and granite sink.
- French doors to patio & rear garden
- Separate utility area
- En suite shower facilities to master suite
- Upstairs storage
- Downstairs cloaks
- Private parking for two cars
- 10 year build warranty
A beautiful three bedroom DETACHED FAMILY HOME with private parking for two cars comprising; generous lounge, spacious OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINING AREA with single oven, granite sink, down lighters and separate utility area. French doors lead to the patio area and rear garden. Upstairs, There are THREE DOUBEL BEDROOMS, with the master benefiting from fitted wardrobes and EN SUITE SHOWER FACILITIES with down lighters and the family bathroom benefiting from heated towel rail, shaving socket, mirror and down lighters.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Lounge - 3.30 x 4.30
(10'10" x 14'1")
- Kitchen Dining area - 4.37 x 3.51
(14'4" x 11'6")
- Utility area - 1.00 x 2.82
(3'3" x 9'3")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 2.78 x 2.83
(9'1" x 9'3" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.05 x 2.63
(10'0" x 8'8")
- Bedroom three - 2.32 x 2.91
(7'7" x 9'6")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_79. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.