4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Rainham at Meadowside, Ashburton Road, Totnes, TQ9
- Superb two storey, four double bedroom detached home finished to a high specification
- Double garage and large private rear garden perfect for family entertaining and multi car parking
- Integrated kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven
- Excellent road and rail links, the train station just half a mile away with trains running directly to London and Plymouth
- Fully fitted Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Integrated storage and separate utility area with direct external access
- Fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room to master bedroom
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Energy efficient home saving up to 40% on your energy bills
With a design focused on maximising the natural light, The Rainham at Meadowside has a bright and breezy feel. The open plan kitchen/dining area is arranged for both practical living and entertaining and enjoys French doors opening out to the large private rear garden. The separate utility with side door adds to the practical elements. The lounge is a wonderfully versatile space, offering a place for the whole family to relax and enjoy each other's company whether it be weekends or after dinner. This room also enjoys a feature bay window adding to the stylish element.
All four bedrooms upstairs are a generous sized double. The master bedroom is enhanced with fitted wardrobes for stylish integrated storage and an en suite for optimal privacy.
Outside there is ample parking with a double garage and two additional parking spaces, considering multi-car families and visitors.
Conveniently located just off Ashburton Road, this Meadowside will appeal to those looking for easy access to all this vibrant and cosmopolitan town has to offer whilst enjoying all the benefits of living in the heart of beautiful South Devon.
- Cloaks -
- Kitchen Dining Area - 6.63 x 3.25
(21'9" x 10'8")
- Lounge - 6.18 x 3.47
(20'3" x 11'5" plus bay)
- Utility Area - 2.18 x 1.43
(7'2" x 4'8")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom Four - 2.97 x 2.55
(9'9" x 8'4")
- Bedroom One - 3.12 x 3.54
(10'3" x 11'7" incl robes)
- Bedroom Three - 3.17 x 3.28
(10'5" x 10'9")
- Bedroom Two - 3.37 x 3.19
(11'1" x 10'5")
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_24. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.