4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hemsby at Meadowside, Ashburton Road, Totnes, TQ9
- 4 bedroom detached home available with Stamp Duty PaidÂ§
- Open plan kitchen/dining with French doors for seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas in the bathroom and en suite
- Industry leading additional fixtures and fittings as standard
- Integral garage plus additional parking space
- Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
- A new bloor home generates over 60% less CO2 emissions than older properties
- High specification and energy efficient, saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Excellent proximity to the road and rail links, cafes and restaurants
Sales Office and Showhome Open Daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 25: The Hemsby
Stamp Duty Paid§
The Hemsby is a stylish four bedroom home and reflects the personality and taste of those accustomed to the best in quality design, finish and lifestyle. The open plan kitchen / dining area is perfect for preparing, sharing entertaining and gathering at meal times, the French doors accessing the rear garden to give a real feeling of seamless indoor/outdoor living. The utility area with space for a washer and dryer is both useful and modern, offering extra storage so you can begin those household chores in style. A bright and spacious living area with bay window provides plenty of natural light and the convenient cloakroom completes the ground floor.
The kitewinder stairs lead you up to first floor where you will find the spectacular master bedroom with separate en suite shower room for privacy, and sliding-door wardrobes for storage. There are two further double bedrooms and single room who can share the family bathroom that features bath and separate walk in shower and a sparkling white suite with chrome fittings.
The integral garage provides secure parking and is perfect on those cold and rainy days with the convenience of access from the hallway. Additional parking can be found on the private driveway.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange†: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
§All Bloor Homes' schemes and incentives are subject to terms and conditions. For full details, speak to our sales advisors for further details.
Images are used for illustrative purposes only.
*Help to Buy and all Bloor Homes’ incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and plots only. Help to Buy is only available on developments in England, up to the value of £600,000 subject to contract, status and eligibility. Help to Buy is not available with Home Exchange. Terms and conditions apply. Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and do not depict any particular plot. ± Statistics from the Home Builders Federation
†Available on selected plots and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The Bloor Homes ‘Home Exchange Scheme’ is subject to our purchasing criteria and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Kitchen Dining - 5.72 x 3.18
(18'9" x 10'5")
- Lounge - 3.19 x 4.66
(10'6" x 15'3" plus bay)
- Utility - 1.77 x 1.65
(5'10" x 5'5")
- Cloaks -
- Garage -
- Bedroom One - 4.16 x 2.93
(13'8" x 9'7" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 2.99 x 3.40
(9'10" x 11'2")
- Bedroom Three - 3.33 x 2.61
(10'11" x 8'7")
- Bedroom Four - 2.35 x 2.92
(7'8" x 9'7")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_25_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.