3 bedroom link detached house for saleThe Hidcote at Meadowside, Ashburton Road, Totnes, TQ9
- Link-detached 3 bedroom home combining modern design with traditional living
- Fully integrated Hotpoint kitchen appliances including electric hob, single oven and chimney style cooker hood
- Carport and additional parking space
- Large west facing private garden, perfect for play and entertaining
- Clean white finish throughout offering a blank canvas
- Maser bedroom with dressing area, fitted wardrobes and en site shower room
- Luxurious Roca white bathroom suite with bath and separate walk-in shower
- Turfed front garden and paved area to rear garden
- Two-year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10-year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient home available with Home Exchange*
Plot 22 The Hidcote is a link detached home, both modern in design with elements of traditional living. The kitchen / dining area is practical in function yet spacious for both casual and more elegant entertaining while the lounge, with French doors, is a perfect setting for relaxing in front of the TV or entertaining friends after a meal. If a peaceful space is what you require, the expansive west facing garden ticks all the boxes, with potential to add to the standard paving area for a spot of Alfresco dining. Perfect for lazy summer evenings and winter weekends if accompanied with an outdoor wood log burner.
Upstairs are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom offering a versatile space depending on family needs. The dressing area with fitted robes and en suit shower room provides optimal privacy to the maser bedroom. The main bathroom is stylish and practical in design with bath and separate walk-in shower. There is no shortage for storage space in this home. The under stairs cupboard provides a home for shoes and coats and upstairs there is a double cupboard.
You'll also love the convenience of your own carport and additional parking space.
Available with Home Exchange*. Our Sales Team have all the information you need.
- Kitchen Dining Area - 3.22 x 3.30
(10'7" x 10'10")
- Lounge - 3.30 x 2.79
(10'10" x 9'2")
- Cloaks -
- Car Port -
- Bedroom One - 3.30 x 2.79
(10'10" x 9'2")
- Dressing Area - 1.46 x 1.88
(4'9" x 6'2" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 3.19 x 2.47
(10'5" x 8'1")
- Bedroom Three - 2.19 x 2.19
(7'2" x 7'2")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_22_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.