3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Stourport at Meadowside, Ashburton Road, Totnes, TQ9
- Stamp Duty Paid* and available with Home Exchange
- Spacious light filled kitchen/dining area with French doors
- Fully integrated kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob and electric oven
- Spacious lounge with feature bay window
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suites with chrome fittings
- Three double bedrooms, two with en suite facilities, the master also with fitted wardrobes
- Excellent transport links plus close proximity to the train station
- Regular bus services
- Carport and additional parking catering for multi-car households
- High specification, energy efficient home with two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
Sales Office and Showhome Open Daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 36: The Stourport
Stamp Duty Paid*
Available with Home Exchange*
The Stourport is a stunning three bedroom semi-detached home designed to make creative use of all the available space and light to enhance a home that oozes style and energy. Surrounded by beautiful surrounding countryside and conveniently situated at the heart of Totnes - home to the some of the finest restaurants in the area.
This fantastic family home comes complete with a warm and inviting lounge with feature bay window, making the most of the natural light. The open plan kitchen/dining area is perfect for family and social gatherings, extending out to the garden through the French doors.
This home makes perfect use of all the available space. There are three double bedrooms, two with en suite facilities, while the contemporary family bathroom features a sparkling white suite with chrome fittings.
With a carport and additional parking space, guests or multi-car families are well catered for
This home provides everything you need for a comfortable lifestyle in a beautiful location. With Stamp Duty paid for you there's no better time to purchase your new Bloor home.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see our sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 4.75 x 3.50
(15'7" x 11'6" plus bay)
- Kitchen Dining Area - 4.75 x 2.87
(15'7" x 9'5")
- Cloaks -
- Carport -
- Bedroom One - 3.02 x 3.95
(9'11" x 13'0" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 3.38 x 2.87
(11'1" x 9'5")
- En suite -
- Bedroom Three - 4.75 x 3.50
(15'7" x 11'6")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_36_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.