3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Radley at The Willows, Blenheim Hill, Harwell, OX11
- Fully fitted Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated appliances including ceramic electric hob and single electric oven
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Help to Buy available
- Bloor Home Exchange available
- Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
The Willows, Harwell
Plot 11-The Radley at The Willows is a beautiful two bedroom home in a delightful location, with the best of both worlds on the doorstep. Surrounded by countryside, it is close to local village amenities and just a few miles from Didcot, Oxfordshire, for easy commuting by road and rail.
The ground floor features a stylish and multi-functional open plan kitchen, dining room, with fully fitted Symphony kitchen . There is a separate, comfortable living room is the perfect place for relaxing. To complete the downstairs there is convenient cloakroom and a useful storage cupboard.
Upstairs on the first floor are two double bedrooms, with the master bedroom enjoying its own en suite shower room with fitted Space Pro wardrobe. Bedrooms two and three have use of the family bathroom featuring a sparkling white suite with chrome fittings.
Externally you'll find a single garage parking.
Some key features of our new homes include:
• Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
• Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, single electric oven
• Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.
• Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
• Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
• Personal optional extras available
Please speak to our sales advisors for details.
Sales Centre and Showhomes coming soon.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
- Lounge - 4.75 x 3.70
(15'7" x 12'1")
- Kitchen Dining area - 4.75 x 3.11
(15'7" x 10'2")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 2.60 x 3.13
(8'6" x 10'3")
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 2.72 x 3.69 excl robes
(13'11" x 8'6")
- Bedroom three - 2.20 x 2.85
(7'2" x 9'4")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_11_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.