2 bedroom apartment for saleMagnolia at The Botanics, Hamilton Drive, Glasgow, G12
- Fourth floor
- Allocated parking
- En suite
- Utility space
- Glasgow's premier cosmopolitan location
- Bars, restaurants and cafes within walking distance
- Glasgow City Centre located within 10 minute journey
- Historic parks, and outdoor locations easily accessible
With it's OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING AREA opening onto the BALCONY, this TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT is great for entertaining. The Master bedroom benefits from an EN SUITE with bedroom two also being a double room. Within the hall area there is a separate utility room.
- Kitchen / Lounge / Dining - 5.13 x 5.05m (16'9'' x 16'6'')
- Utility - 2 x 0.76m (6'6'' x 2'5'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.69 x 3.48m (12'1'' x 11'5'')
- Ensuite 1 - 3 x 1.85m (9'10'' x 6'0'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.7 x 2.7m (12'1'' x 8'10'')
- Bathroom - 2.65 x 1.85m (8'8'' x 6'0'')
- Balcony - 3.27 x 1.76m (10'8'' x 5'9'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45173115.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_67. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.