4 bedroom terraced house for saleWyndham at Wyndham Park, Nelson Way Yeovil BA21 5DT
- READY TO MOVE INTO
- WAS £237,995 NOW £234,995
- Flooring throughout
- Open plan kitchen & breakfast room
- Lounge with French doors to the balcony
- En suite master bedroom
- Separate utility
- Traditional new homes with stunning country views
- Local amenities close by in the vibrant Yeovil market town
- Close to excellent cricket and rugby clubs
WAS £237,995 NOW £234,995 READY TO MOVE INTO & £1,000 TOWARDS LEGAL FEES. This four bedroom townhouse has an open plan kitchen/breakfast room, dining room and separate utility on the ground floor. Upstairs there is a spacious lounge with French doors and a double bedroom. The en suite master bedroom is on the second floor, with a further double bedroom, single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Kitchen/ - 4.18 x 3.76m (12?3?? x 13?7??)
- Dining - 4.04 x 2.67m (8?8?? x 13?2??)
- Wc - 1.8 x 0.88m (2?9?? x 5?9??)
- Utility - 3.01 x 2.03m (6?7?? x 9?9??)
- Lounge - 5.93 x 4.18m (19?5?? x 13?7??)
- Bedroom 2 - 4.04 x 2.67m (8?8?? x 13?3??)
- Bedroom 1 - 3.28 x 2.87m (19?4?? x 10?8??)
- En Suite - 2.13 x 1.91m (6?2?? x 6?7??)
- Bedroom 3 - 3.83 x 3.5m (12?6??11?5??)
- Bedroom 4 - 3.55 x 2.01m (6?6?? x 11?7??)
- Bathroom - 2 x 1.96m (6?4?? x 6?6??)
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45173166.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.