2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAshford at Vision, North Dean Avenue, Keighley, BD22 6QL
- Ideal first home
- Help to Buy available
- Buy with a 5% deposit
- Two double bedrooms
- French doors to rear garden
- Plenty of storage
- Practical downstairs cloakroom
- 10yr NHBC warranty
- 2yr warranty on fixtures & fittings
Off the entrance hall of this STYLISH HOME, you'll find a MODERN KITCHEN and a SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA and FRENCH DOORS to the rear garden. There's also a practical cloakroom and storage cupboard. Upstairs, there are twO GENEROUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS, the house bathroom and FURTHER STORAGE SPACE.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 2.5 x 4.1m (8'2'' x 13'5'')
- Lounge - 3.94 x 3.16m (12'11'' x 10'4'')
- Wc - 1.6 x 0.86m (5'2'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.94 x 2.9m (12'11'' x 9'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.94 x 2.41m (12'11'' x 7'10'')
- Bathroom - 1.89 x 1.88m (6'2'' x 6'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45173178.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.